Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is a personal website with a unique domain name an effective way to meet women? Will they view it?

I have two very advanced professional websites I use as a personal ad and for my business. I even have two seperate domain names. Is this effective for meeting women? If I give out my web address, will a woman see it?

Is a personal website with a unique domain name an effective way to meet women? Will they view it?
This might be a way to meet women, but what kind of women are you going to meet? Are they going to be pre-qualified, are they going to be right for you? I will share with you the four levels of attraction venues(where to meet potential life partners).


1- Public places- supermarket, bars, post office, etc.


2- Singles settings- groups, personal ads, etc. All you know about them is that they are single.


3- Groups that you share a strong interest with- ski club, yoga class, etc.


4- Settings in which you share important values with everyone there- church, personal growth venues, etc.





It's easier to meet someone that is right for you, at level 3 and 4 settings. If you are just looking to recreationally date, the website might work. If you are seriously looking for your life partner, I would try another way.


No comments:

Post a Comment